Fiorella: D.C.'s Newest Pizzeria - 20745

Fiorella
The Dining Room
Beautiful Lighting


Introducing D.C.’s latest trendy pizzeria: Fiorella. (It is actually located in the National Harbor, but still very close to D.C.).  It is everyone’s favorite Friday night dish combined with a beautiful intimate dining experience.  The waiters were extremely friendly, and the beer was so fresh, I nearly ordered another tall Blue Moon.  We ordered the double pepperoni pizza, and then turned to see our freshly made pizza bake softly in the stone oven.  The dining room is adorned with artistic twinkling lights and candles on every table.  It is cozy and inviting.  I highly recommend this restaurant for the chilly fall weather upon us.  I also want to note this is the first restaurant I have ever attended in which the manager personally came out and greeted us at the door while the host cleared a table.  Thank you for the crisp chilled beer and delightful fresh pizza.  Cheers!

Critic's Note: My apologies for the dark photos.  I was reluctant to turn on my flash and disturb the other patrons.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment