Hale’s Alehouse Restaurant & Pub – Silverdale, WA 98383


The bar



Finally, I have found a great restaurant that is clean, serves great beer, and includes homemade meatloaf on their menu.  All items served by Hale's Alehouse are made from scratch.  Deep fryers are not allowed in here!  My meatloaf was outstanding and very flavorful.  The waitress was attentive and friendly.  After I explained that I prefer wheat ales, she brought me a sample of their “El Jefe” Weizen Ale.  It is a smooth wheat ale with a touch of orange.  The "El Jefe" is similar to Blue Moon, but much better.  Overall, Hale’s was a terrific experience, and we are definitely coming back to try more flavors from their brewery.  This restaurant may be connected to the Kitsap Mall, but it is definitely not your typical mall restaurant.  Thank you Hale’s Alehouse for the tasty beer and scrumptious food.  See you next time!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment