Fuddruckers: Taste the Difference – Alexandria, VA 22304

Jalapeno burger heaven
Fun decor


Wanting a fresh juicy burger made your way?  Fuddruckers uses only 100% premium beef from their select ranches.  Amazingly, you can really taste the difference!  Not only was my burger fresh and juicy, I was able to top it with a wide selection of veggies from their market produce bar.  I also ordered a Fuddruckers creamy thick chocolate milkshake, which came out promptly after ordering.  The best part included the waitress bringing the extra milkshake portion with my order.  Extra creamy goodness just for me!  It was creamy smooth and topped off with just the right amount of whipped cream.  Overall, the atmosphere was pleasant, my food was hot and on time, and the décor was a cheerful throwback to the sixties.  This is a great restaurant for family, friends, and good times. 

Critic’s Tip: Sit in the round booths surrounding the dining area for better views.  Each round booth is decorated with a different band’s theme such as the Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc.


Critic's Note: Did you notice the missing cherry on my milkshake in the top photo?  Yes, I could not resist trying my milkshake before snapping the photo.  It looked too good.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment