Tiki & Me: Too Cute to Miss - National Harbor, MD 20745

Wedding Attire

Adorable Outfits

I wanted to share a terrific pet gift store that I discovered at the National Harbor last weekend.  It’s called Tiki & Me, and everything in the store is absolutely adorable! About eighty percent of the store is dedicated to dogs, but they also have a small corner in the back for cats.  Several dog goodies offered include doggie sneakers with bright fancy bows and ribbons, an iPod look alike doggie chew toy, and even wedding attire.  However, since I’m a proud cat parent of two adoring kitty cats, my favorite section was in the back.  Tiki & Me features several types of kitty catnip toys including a cigar look alike!  I bought the cigar chew toy because it was just too cute.  Plus, since my husband enjoys his cigars, I figured he wouldn’t mind one more cigar lying around the house.  Can you tell he’s a dog person?  If you’re looking for a cute gift for your friend or family member who loves their family pet as much as I do, then definitely check out Tiki & Me.  Your pets will thank you.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment