Hello Cupcake! Hello Wonderful! – Washington D.C. 20036

"Lucy" cupcake



So what else did I indulge upon this weekend?!?! Cupcakes!  As I continued to pursue my little trip to Dupont Circle, I found Hello Cupcake!  It’s a cute little cupcake bakery that boasts some of the best gourmet cupcakes I’ve ever tasted.  The picture above was the “Lucy” cupcake, which featured lemon cake with a raspberry cream icing.  It was absolutely cupcake-wonderful!  Check them out for yourself next time you are in the area.  For a list of all their delicious flavors, please click here.

Critic’s Note: My cupcake pictured above was taken after my first bite.  Please excuse my sudden urge to eat the cake before taking the picture.  My taste buds could not help themselves. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment